Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Photos

In spite of a busy week I,ve finally had a chance to retake photos of my most recent award quilts to show you, so now "Fantasy Seed Pods" and the miniature "Baby Rose of Sharon" are here for you to see with some close ups also on the gallery page. Those of you lucky enough to be going to the Australasian Quilt Convention in Melbourne at the end of April will be able to see "Fantasy seed pods" in real life becausing it's going to be there in the selection from South Australia. I am also looking forward to a lovely day at our South Australia guilds Country Forum on 12th March and am taking my award quilts along for show and tell. Any quilt related outing is very enjoyable and tomorrow is another such day with my local group, we are visiting a neighbouring group for a fun day of socializing.
Regards Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment