Sunday, May 1, 2011

A wonderful retreat

This weekend I went on a quilting retreat which I have attended yearly for the past 9 years. It was wonderful. I always look forward to this retreat, a chance to catch up with friends, sit sewing all weekend without any other responsibilities and delicious meals I don't have to prepare myself - a quilters heaven.
 I spent the time working on my flower meadow quilt and achieved my goal to finish the applique of all the dresden flowers using needle-turn. The next stage of this quilt is to design some flowers to add by embroidery and sashiko but this coming week will be quite busy so I don't know when that will happen.
Karen says I should put some more photos up to show you, maybe next week I will have more time to do that.
Regards Elizabeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment